A Cleveland-based manufacturer of adhesive-based products, which they sell throughout North America, has saved over $650,000 in transportation management expenses. On average, Recon has saved HAR 27% on their annual freight spend.
Headquarters: Cleveland, Ohio
Client Since: 2006
Total Dollar Savings: $651,180
Saving Percentage: 27%
- Lack of enterprise-wide transportation technology
- Operational inefficiencies
- Separate carrier relationships
- Outsourced inbound logistics
- Recon’s exclusive web-based TMS
- Managed transportation services
- Inbound logistics support
- Freight payment & audit services
- Regular reports & data analysis
I discovered that Recon is for real. They have consistently saved me over 27% on my freight expenses every year. And I thought we were doing a pretty good job of managing those expense and negotiating rates ourselves.
Recon truly has a way of doing business different than everyone else does it in the industry. That’s how they save people so much money.
Take my word for it, Recon is for real and I highly recommend them.”
- Joe Cerino